Biocaf Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder is your new coffee cleaning friend for your coffee equipment, gear, and bar. Biocaf eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine group heads, valves and lines as well as it keeps shower screens and portafilter baskets nice and tidy for even extractions. Biocaf doesn't just clean espresso machines, it will also remove coffee stains from batch brewer filter baskets and glass and insulated servers. It can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean other equipment like portafilters, stained glassware, and other coffee parts and accessories. Biocafe Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder is made from natural and biodegradable ingredients, contains no phosphates, and is odourless.
- 500g (17.6oz) container
- Each container will give you over 100 uses of back flushing traditional espresso machines, soaking coffee and espresso machine parts, and cleaning coffee brewers
- Phosphate free
- Warning: Do not ingest! Although this product is made from natural ingredients, it is not food!
For Use on Commercial Espresso Machines
Back Flush (each group head)
- Insert blind filter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Biocaf Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder. Insert portafilter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert blind filter. Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Biocaf to rinse.
- Make and discard a shot of espresso.
Soak: Soak filters and metal portion of portafilter (do not submerge plastic handle) for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Biocaf powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water. Rinse with potable water.
For Use on Coffee Brewers
- Empty coffee from equipment and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Biocaf Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel. Hold for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
Tip: Wet cloth with a Biocaf Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder solution and wipe spray heads, then wipe clean with water. Caution: Spray heads may be very hot!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.