The Puristika unites eye-catching designs with the engineering skills that the Germans are known for. It lets you extract espresso with temperature precision, and also afford you the ability to set the maximum pressure without needing to occupy too much space.
Wolfgang Hauck starts the story of ECM 25 years ago with designing the ECM Puristika, which to this day is still one of their most loved machines. Now for over 10 years it’s into the family’s second generation of beautifully designed machines with German engineering backing them up. The Classika is no exception to this fine craftsmanship with every detail being taken into account. Truly these machines are crafted for the espresso enthusiast with the utmost care and quality.
Every feature selected to be used with this machine has been well thought out such as a vibratory pump that allows the machine to have its smaller footprint and external water tank for even more space flexibility. Unique to this machine, the Puristika is equipped with a dial that controls the expansion valve; which allows for the maximum pressure exerted on the espresso puck to be set. It’s without question that no details have been ignored.
The Puristika’s single boiler is equipped with a PID for espresso precision. With the PID doubling as a shot timer, this further simplifies the replication of fantastic espresso shots. Since this machine is designed to only pull espresso shots, it’s got quite the speedy heat up time for an e61 grouphead. Overall, this machine is going to provide you the tools to create professional quality drinks without sacrificing counter space.
- 0.75L Single Boiler
- Commercial E61 Grouphead
- Vibratory Pump
- Adjustable expansion valve
- External glass water tank
- PID that doubles as a shot timer.
- Exceptional German Engineering
- PID controls that allows for Precise temperature control of the single boiler for this machine.
- An E61 grouphead which is an universally used grouphead.
- Beautifully balanced and weighted portafilter.
- 4 inches of cup clearance to fit most traditionally shaped ceramic cups.
- A cup warmer on top of the machine to preheat cups so the cups keep your drinks warm.
- Externally accessed expansion valve to customize the maximum pressure
What's Inside The Box
- Slim double spout portafilter
- Single, double and blind basket
- Metal tamper
- Cleaning brush
- Glass water tank with lid
- 2 connection hoses
- 1 connection cable
- Silicone hose
- Detailed manual
- Depth / 34.8 cm
- Height / 31.5 cm
- Weight / 13.4 kg
- Width / 19.5 cm
- Boiler Material / Stainless Steel
- Boiler Size / 0.75 L
- Boiler Type / Single Boiler
- Colour / Black
- Cup Warmer Type / N/A
- Easy To Change Brew Pressure / Yes
- Group Type / E61
- Made In / Italy
- Manufacturer / ECM
- Material / Stainless Steel
- Maximum Cup Height / N/A
- NSF Certification / N/A
- Number Of Boilers / 1
- Number Of Groups / 1
- OPV / Yes, via expansion valve
- PID / Yes
- Pod and Capsule Compatibility / N/A
- Portafilter Baskets Included / N/A
- Portafilter Size / 58mm
- Pre infusion / Yes (via E61 group)
- Programmable / N/A
- Pump Type / Vibratory
- Removable Water Tank / Yes
- Solenoid Valve / No
- Steam Wand Type / Traditional
- Type Of Controls / E61 and Digital for PID
- Volts / 110/120
- Warm up Time / Fast
- Water Filter Included / N/A
- Water Source / External Water Tank
- Water Tank Size / 2L
- Watts / N/A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.