Orders will be shipped March 2021
The Rocket Espresso R58 Cinquantotto is the perfect balance of classic Italian espresso roots with subtle high-tech touches to ensure the best coffee quality at home. It has the chrome finish look of professional machines. Its robust stainless-steel body will ensure a lifetime of quality service as it is built in Italy with the same commercial-grade components and handmade craftsmanship found on other heat exchangers.
Dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allows optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style. Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology means precise group temperature adjustment and unprecedented levels of temperature stability.
The commercial grade rotary pump draws from the machine's internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have a direct water connection from the water supply.
- Manufacturer : Rocket Espresso
- Number of boilers : 2 (dual boiler)
- Number of group : 1 group, type E61
- Pump Type : Rotary
- Volts : 110 V
- Wattage : 1400 W
- Programmability PID, Temperature
- Case Material : Stainless Steel
- Boiler Material : Brass/Copper
- Cup Clearance : 3.5 inches
- Boiler Volume : 1.7 L | 0.58 L
- Water sources : Plumbed in or water tank of 2.5 L
- Solenoid Valve Yes
- Cup Warmer : Yes, passive type
- Portafilter Size : 58 mm
- Portafilter Baskets Included : 2
- Boiler Design : Double Boiler
- Pod Steam Wand Type : Traditionnal
- Auto Shut Off : Yes
- Auto On : Yes
- Pre-Infusion/Aroma : Yes
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 16.75 x 17 inches with PID x 22.75 inches with portafilter / 31 x 44 x 38.5 cm
- Weight : 29 kg
- Built by hand in Italy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.